Metrological and Testing Laboratory UCT Prague, was established in August 2000 at the Department of Food Analysis and Nutrition in collaboration between Faculty of Food and Biochemical Technology and Faculty of Chemical Engineering, Department of Analytical Chemistry.
Laboratory is accredited according to the International standard EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by the official national accreditation body - Czech Accreditation Institute, signatory of the ILAC-MRA.
- Testing of food, incl. beverages and food supplements, agriculture products, feedstuffs, environmental samples, biological samples and addictive drugs.
- Development, validation and implementation of analytical methods and detection techniques within above mentioned field,
- Organization and interpretation of interlaboratory studies,
- Participation in the international co-operation in the development and standardization of analytical methods (colaboration with European reference laboratories, JRC/IRMM etc.),
- Research and development in chemical metrology - measurement techniques, reference materials, uncertainties of measurement results,
- Forensic analysis, expertise, European legislation and technical standards.
- Education and laboratory training.
The Laboratory experts are qualified to provide scientific opinions and to interpret test results (e.g. compliance with European legislation and technical standards). The accredited testing Laboratory has a flexible scope of accreditation, i.e. the laboratory can modify their test methods and/or extend the range of tested parameters.
Prof. Jana Hajšlová, Ph.D., Head of Laboratory, Jana.Hajslova@vscht.cz, phone +420 224 314 096; +420 220 443 185; mob. +420 602 833 424
Mgr. Jana Kohoutková, Ph.D. Jana.Kohoutkova@vscht.cz; phone +420 220 443 184
Mgr. Martina Vlčková, Martina.Vlckova@vscht.cz, phone +420 220 443 180